Monday, January 11, 2016

Song Of Life

by Lauren Ishay for Fresh Ink for Teens

Memories from childhood formed the teenager I am today.


Childhood came, only to so quickly disappear
Time rolled unremittingly on, with each passing year
But my time of youth, always remembered oh so well
And in the remembering there is a story to tell

My days of being young were mostly happy and carefree
Blissfully ignorant of life, were my friends and me
From chasing butterflies and picking flowers at 3 years old
To a trip to the doctor discovering my first cold

Continue reading.

Follow us on   


1 comment:

  1. I've been to every larger venue in the town and this is one of the best. Their menu is small but at least they seem to do what they have on it well. The event venues Chicago have a variety of salads and sandwiches, and a fresh daily soup.

    ReplyDelete